• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
purrrrrfect. but are you going to play with the kids on the deck, or join adults on upper deck? its purely your own choice...:wave:

Choices, choices...why dear Toots, I say both!!! :clap:

I recommend going early to drink some at the Boatyard- right there where you get on the Pirate Ship. They serve beer and rum punch (made with wine) on the boat... I was happy I had a couple of drinks prior to boarding!

Also- call early and reserve your spots- it says on the site to call 1 - 3 days in advance, but we learned many people call a month or so in advance.

Last edited:

drunkkenartist

Beach Fanatic
Dec 12, 2006
Sunny Hills, FL
www.drunkkenart.com
Keep me on the list! Got pics? I'm fixin to post pics from BB's Big Boat Adventure!

:D

It will be in the Lounge.....

Last edited:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I recommend going early to drink some at the Boatyard- right there where you get on the Pirate Ship. They serve beer and rum punch (made with wine) on the boat... I was happy I had a couple of drinks prior to boarding!

Also- call early and reserve your spots- it says on the site to call 1 - 3 days in advance, but we learned many people call a month or so in advance.

Yikes, matey...what is this??? :dunno: Thanks for the good advice. I am planning my outfit as we speak.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Here is a little 3rd grade fun.

Stick your tongue out, grab it, hold it, and try to say "I was born on a pirate ship." :lol:

ItzKatzTime

Beach Fanatic
Apr 27, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach

Do they serve food on the ship or just drinks? :dunno: The fall would be a grayt time! :clap: Can you come back LDR74?:wave: :love: :love:

I just might be back! A cruise with a bunch of adults would be fun! :party:

I don't recall any food - maybe candy bars or chips- but I really don't remember.

The "rum punch" with wine was ok! I guess they have a beer and wine license and not a liquor license.

We are back home tomorrow! Hope everyone enjoys SoWal. See you back in the fall.

:roll: