• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

StephBee

Beach Crab
Feb 22, 2016
My husband and I are currently in the process of building our new home, and have been living with my in laws. As much of a party that has been, we are looking to do a short term lease of 4-6 months. We are looking for a 2-3 bedroom place and would like to keep rent low. Obviously spring break is upon us, and rates go up, so we were wondering if anyone had a place that needed some minor renovations or revamping that we could negotiate rates. My husband flips homes and works for a property management company doing their home repairs and renovations here. If you would like pictures of prior projects, please call or text me.
949-274-1785

So in case you need a break down of why to rent to us vs spring breakers or late birds, here's a list:
1. Late night parties: the only late night movement in our house is two toddlers who can't find their pacifiers. Not teenagers who can't find their phone or a toilet.
2. Booze: the only alcohol use is the occasional moscato mom enjoys after caring for said spring breakers and birds at the hospital all day.
3. Drugs: infant ibuprofen
4. Property destruction: your place will look 10x better after we leave, not smell of vomit and have new questionable stains.
5. Whiny complaints about the property: did I mention we are living with in laws? The place could have ferile cats roaming the halls and we would still be thanking you every day.