• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chickenlittle

Beach Comber
Jun 11, 2008
Does anyone have any recommendation for a plastic surgeon in the area between panama city and Destin. Or have any experience. good or bad? I needed some information on Dr. Ennis or Dr burden at Destin plastic surgery if possible.

Lisa_at_the_beach

Beach Fanatic
Nov 25, 2004
SoWal
Phil Nunnery....PCB...home in Grayton....THE best :clap::clap::clap:

Does anyone have any recommendation for a plastic surgeon in the area between panama city and Destin. Or have any experience. good or bad? I needed some information on Dr. Ennis or Dr burden at Destin plastic surgery if possible.

seagrovegirl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 9, 2008
Historic Old Point Washington
Please make sure the surgeon ins American Board Certified.

I watched a program on TV this weekend where a doctor can go to a weekend seminar and can legally perform plastic surgery. I am not trying to be a wet blanket, but it's good to be informed and happy to see that you are reaching out for information.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Dr. Burden always has a sunny personality. Destin Surgery is first class and very professional. I can't comment on the work itself, but they sure do a lot of it.

shellak

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
Shoot me an email off line and I will forward you some info on both Dr. Ennis and Dr. Burden.
kingrenteria@yahoo.com

absolutely loved dr. ennis. am considering going back to him for a different procedure. i have met probably 3 or 4 other people, randomly, who have used him and feel the same way. great bedside manner and good listener.

chickenlittle

Beach Comber
Jun 11, 2008
I have heard good things about dr nunnery in pcb. and the doctors in Destin. I'm glad to hear more good things. And i will make sure they are very qualified. This is not something where i would skimp.thanks for everyones help

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I am still hoping that a plastic surgeon will pop out of a cake for my bday! :wave: