• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Please help find a forever home for Tucker- the Blue Heeler mix. Tucker is a neutered male, approx. 2 years old, 35 pounds and is now current on all shots. He was found at a real estate office and we have been unable to find his owners. He is calm tempered, loves car rides and a very special dog. He is currently in a foster home with a female dog and they get along great and play well together. The foster home can only keep him for a few more days. Call 850-960-1179 for more info.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
He was first seen around 2/10 at the WaterSound North sales office. Checked with Bay and Walton county animal controls,vets in the area and newspapers and nobody had reported him missing. He was fixed when we found him so he definitely belonged to someone. He is off leash trained and very much a people dog- he loves affection.

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
Checking w/ a neighbor this week- older fellow who has expressed interest in having a canine companion...

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Thank you so much. Please forward onto anyone who may have an interest. He will make such a great companion. He only weighs 35 pounds so he is not too large for an older person plus he is is very well behaved.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Our beloved Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog), Kimo, was the best! I would take Tucker in a heartbeat, but I already have 2 crazy Wheaten mixes (oh I wish they were cattle dogs:blink:)...if anyone out there is considering a dog, Tucker looks to be a winner. These dogs are scary smart!

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
Neighbor has a bead on lab mix puppy found abandoned... Put more word out for little Tucker, please!