• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
Just came back from a meeting w/ neighbor and rescued puppy; It looks like a "go" so I'm sorry we can't get Tucker adopted. Everyone please keep working on this.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I bet Tucker will be one of those "go anywhere" kinda dogs. To the office, in the truck, to a store. Cattle dogs love to stick with their owners and make the rounds.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
When I opened my car door for the first time he jumped into the back seat. He had never been in my car but you would have thought he drove with me daily. He just sat down in the back seat and could not have been happier. I have a lab and he can't sit still in the car so it was my first experience with a well behaved "car dog".

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Tucker is now being boarded at the vet as the foster home could not keep him in their apartment any longer per the rules. Thanks for passing his info onto anyone and everyone.......

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
Tucker is now being boarded at the vet as the foster home could not keep him in their apartment any longer per the rules. Thanks for passing his info onto anyone and everyone.......

I sure wish I could take him but I have two already and they would not be accepting of a new one at their age. It really breaks my heart. Please check into a no kill shelter such as http://www.aarflorida.com/ to see if they can find him a home. I can just tell he would be the coolest go anywhere companion one would want. Good luck Tucker. I will be praying you find a loving family soon:wave: