• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

up4golf

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2007
try alaqua refuge, laurie hood does a terrific job out there. email lh@lauriehood.com . phone 836-4311 also a number for sara of alaqua refuge 419-3913. if you haven't checked with freeport pet clinic call 835-1500 they take care of a lot of local animals, maybe they will reconize him.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Thanks, Laurie has him posted on her site already and he is ready for adoption. He is such a cool dog we just need a loving home!! I will check with the Freeport clinic.

wracso

Beach Lover
Jul 7, 2007
Tucker may have home on a farm in Glendale, will know for sure later this week. He is a great dog and has been temporarily in my garage with the other foster dog. They play together all day- Tucker never barks and just is an exceptional pet for anyone.

hnooe

Beach Fanatic
Jul 21, 2007
Tucker may have home on a farm in Glendale, will know for sure later this week. He is a great dog and has been temporarily in my garage with the other foster dog. They play together all day- Tucker never barks and just is an exceptional pet for anyone.

PLEASE keep us posted, God bless you for doing this!:clap: