• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
:clap:Please Help Seaside Animal Rescue help Paw Paws and other animal foster/shelters. We are Hoping for moving blankets, regular blankets, quilts, comforters, sheets, towels, beach towels, dog beds, toys, ropes, chews, etc...Hoping for donations but willing to pay reasonable prices. We need desperately with the colder weather coming. Plus a lot of the existing need replacing.

We also need dog food. We use Purina Dog Chow (green bag)...best deal is at Sam's Club, 50lbs for $21.48. Milkbone Brand Milkbones Large Size or any size and Hartz or Dentleys KnucklesBones. These are the safest and longest lasting chews for the dogs. Plus they "luv em"! :love:

:wave:If you would like to make a monetary donation, please make payable to:
Seaside Animal Rescue and mail to:
P.O. Box 2214
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 OR

Or Go to any Wachovia Bank and mention Seaside Animal Rescue, Inc. All funds go to food and supplies and to help other rescues. Receipts are available upon request!

Please call Danielle at (850) 865-9344 and/or email at realtordanielle@earthlink.net or come by/drop off at the following locations:

Seaside 30A at Frost Bites Shaved Ice, the last Westerly Airstream/Central Square-
please leave at back door if you come before/after business hours

Miramar Beach/Emerald Bay Subdiv at 527 Indigo Loop North.-please leave on front porch if no answer

Destin at the Village Vet located at 151 Stahlman Avenue, street near the foot of the Destin Bridge between Whatburger and the Shell station, please leave at front door if before/after business hours.

Seaside Location I
-Closed till Dec 24th!!!!Seaside 30A at Frost Bites Shaved Ice, the last Westerly Airstream/Central Square-please leave at back door if you come before/after business hours. *You can still drop off at Frost Bites. We still go by there every day to check on things and to work in Seaside.

Seaside Post Office--
Central Square 30A....Pat or Stephanie will take for Frost Bites when
Frost Bites is closed.

**If possible, please send me a courtesy email or leave message on my cell about
any drop offs.** Just in case! Thanks so much! We truly appreciate any help we can get.
**Or call me (850) 865-9344/email me (realtordanielle@earthlink.net) for pick up and/or payment and/ for receipts.

Thanks so much! We really appreciate any help!:wave:

Danielle
Seaside Animal Rescue, Inc.
aka Ruff Haus/Beach Dawgs
(850) 865-9344
realtordanielle@earthlink.net
seasideanimalrescue@yahoo.com