• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
Looking for a pocket listing long term rental. My wife will have 6 to 12 months of physical therapy due to Bone restructuring in her hip. I work in Rosemary Beach / Seacrest area, and I need to be close by to help her recovery and tend to her as needed. She is a very strong lady who just needs a LOT of peace in her life after her fall. I can rebuild your house and make it better- that's what I do... I have built 350 houses here- but don't have one of our own- let me explain.

TLynn

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2019
Central Walton
Hello!
I may have what you need for your wife. I have a 1 bed 1 bath furnished private and detached guest house wheelchair accessible. I live in a quiet safe upscale community in central Walton about 30 min from Rosemary

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
Hi if you are still looking I have a Month to month available 15 minutes from Rosemary Beach. It’s a great home on a peaceful lake right off of 30 a in Seagrove. Call or text me 321-432-3414

Hello,

My name is Paula and I'm the Leasing Consultant at The Sanctuary at 331 Apartments in Santa Rosa Beach.
Our 2 Bedrooms Apartments just drop their prices! $1675 is the lowest rate for our 2 Bed and 2 Bath Unit.

We do have Bottom Floor Unit to accommodate your needs!

This is the best time to reserve and lease a unit and lock it to the lowest prices in the season.
We are also doing half off of Application and Admin Fee and One Time $300 OFF Concession on your Move In Cost.

Visit our website at www.sanctuaryat331.com and view our 2 Bedroom Units.

You can call me at 850.374.5250 to schedule for your Apartment Tour.

Paula Harp

Leasing Consultant | The Sanctuary at 331

24555 Highway 331 | Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459-6193

P: 850.367-8925 / E: thesanctuary@pinnacleliving.com

Attachments

• Welcome to Sanctuary at 331 Apartments!.jpg
    Welcome to Sanctuary at 331 Apartments!.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 9