1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

PO Box or UPS Mailbox

Discussion in 'Business, Goods and Services' started by HappySkipper, Jul 7, 2015.

1. HappySkipper

HappySkipper Beach Comber

If I rent and I want to get mail, is it better to get a PO Box or UPS Mailbox? I figure it would be easier since the condo address wouldn't be permanent. Just until I find a place to buy. How would this look on a resume? I've heard mixed reviews. I'm moving and trying to find a job. Any thoughts would be appreciated!

2. Teresa

Teresa SoWal Guide Staff Member

We've always used a PO Box at UPS Store WaterColor Crossings. Great place with awesome people we know and can't live without.

3. HappySkipper

HappySkipper Beach Comber

Thanks! That's where I was looking to get one!

4. 9t

9t Beach Lover

You cannot forward from a UPS address. Essentially you have to tell everyone of a new address. You can rent a post office box of the post office for only 3 months if you want and they will forward your mail to anywhere.

5. Beach Runner

Beach Runner beats on hood

Near the ATL and in SoWal as often as possible
    Yes, it's really confusing at first at WaterSound. Our mail has to go to the post office at WaterSound, but the address for deliveries is our actual street address. We're used to it now.