• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

janalea

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2007
Can anyone tell me a little more about Point Washington? My family and I have been looking to move to the Seagrove area for some time now, but now we've heard about P.W. Is it a town the size of the 30-A beach towns? Does it have it's own schools, grocery stores, etc.? Is it family oriented or more of an adult place (if that makes sense!)

Any information will be helpful from the friendly SoWallers!

Thanks,
Jana:D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Sorry, but we are trying to keep Pt Washington on the down-low.;-) It is nothing like the 30A communities, nor does it have a store. I'm sure it is univiting to many people. :D

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
Magnolias and hundreds-of-years-old oak trees vs sand dunes.
Mullet, trout, redfish & sailcats vs. pompano and snapper.

It's pretty boring back on the bay and the bayou...:D

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Nothing to see here. Keep the line moving, please. :D If word gets out, we might have to gate the entrance to Pt Washington.:funn:

Last edited:

janalea

Beach Comber
Mar 22, 2007
Y'all are too funny!

I'm guessing Point Washington is a great place to live and raise a family. Thanks to everyone who sent me a PM about PW!:D

BeachSiO2

Beach Fanatic
Jun 16, 2006
Lots of gators and skeeters.

Watch out for the neighbors too, many of which are sowallers. They are mean spirited, evil people ;-)

Bob

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2004
O'Wal
24 hour mosquito control has produced a strange species of humans there. Point Washington residents spend their free time shopping for long underware to protect their mutated, bug bitten skin.