• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Oh gag me with a spoon. The d@mn poison truck just came by. Yuk. What the heck are they spraying? There has not been any rain, there is no standing water, except in my birdbath and dog waterbowls, which I clean regularly (mostly to get rid of the poison in there), and I have not noticed many mosquitos at all. Those poison spraying b@stards bug me. They should spray pine scent instead to take the place of all the trees which are being cut down for developments.:bang:

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
Smiling JOe said:
. They should spray pine scent instead to take the place of all the trees which are being cut down for developments.:bang:

Amen, brother! :bang:

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Smiling JOe said:
Oh gag me with a spoon. The d@mn poison truck just came by. Yuk. What the heck are they spraying? There has not been any rain, there is no standing water, except in my birdbath and dog waterbowls, which I clean regularly (mostly to get rid of the poison in there), and I have not noticed many mosquitos at all. Those poison spraying b@stards bug me. They should spray pine scent instead to take the place of all the trees which are being cut down for developments.:bang:
Having a bad night? :sosad:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
steele mama said:
Having a bad night? :sosad:
No, I was having a great night with all of the doors and windows open, and then came that d@mn poison truck. :bang: Now, all of my doors and windows are closed and I am no longer enjoying what would otherwise be great weather on this night of the full moon.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I am really so sorry to hear this SJ. Maybe you can tell them to spray vinegar next time. That reminds me...I need to call and get my name on the list.

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Smiling JOe said:
No, I was having a great night with all of the doors and windows open, and then came that d@mn poison truck. :bang: Now, all of my doors and windows are closed and I am no longer enjoying what would otherwise be great weather on this night of the full moon.
I saw the truck the other night and it didn't even look like it was spraying anything, compared to what it looked like when I was young....er. Back then it was a huge cloud of stuff.

Bumber for you and the fresh air. Sorry.

I didn't see any flying creatures this week.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
steele mama said:
I saw the truck the other night and it didn't even look like it was spraying anything, compared to what it looked like when I was young....er. Back then it was a huge cloud of stuff.

Bumber for you and the fresh air. Sorry.

I didn't see any flying creatures this week.

Oh steele mama....we used to run after that truck in Houston and thought it was like being in London! I can still remember the smell. Our parents didn't even know to tell us not to do it!

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Sueshore said:
Oh steele mama....we used to run after that truck in Houston and thought it was like being in London! I can still remember the smell. Our parents didn't even know to tell us not to do it!
I know. We chased the truck around Grayton and we liked the smell. Kids are weird.