• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Is anyone on the boards able to report on the Sheriff's Deputies chasing a Parole violater somewhere in Pt Washington yesterday? I heard reports of the Sheriff's helicopters involved in the search. I heard that they did capture the guy, but there is very little word on the street.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We saw a helicopter yesterday afternoon - hovering over what looked to be the area where East Pt. Washington (the dirt part) ends at the road that goes to Bay Elementary (???sorry- don't know road names/#'s yet). We were at the stoplight at 98 coming from Publix.

A sheriff's car went past the house about an hour ago. Since only about 2 cars go down my street every day, I was wondering if he was looking for anybody.

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Around noon yesterday I was driving north on Bay Dr. and was passed by a Dodge Charger at what I believed to be over 100mph! I thought that guy was an idiot and I should get his license plate number. Then a sheriff patrol car with lights flashing approached so I pulled over. As I passed E. Pt. Washington Rd. the Dodge had about a 1/2 mile lead on the sheriff.
Mr. Supermom

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Maybe he has not been captured yet. Today, I saw a Sheriff's Deputy driving down Bay Dr (not common) and two patrol units coming out from The Estuary, just a mile west of Bay Drive (also uncommon). Keep your doors locked just in case.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
He better stay away from my house, or he will be barked or loved to death by 2 dogs.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
Around noon yesterday I was driving north on Bay Dr. and was passed by a Dodge Charger at what I believed to be over 100mph! I thought that guy was an idiot and I should get his license plate number. Then a sheriff patrol car with lights flashing approached so I pulled over. As I passed E. Pt. Washington Rd. the Dodge had about a 1/2 mile lead on the sheriff.
Mr. Supermom

Even more exciting is that Mr. Supermom is on this board now, too! Welcome Mr. Supermom.:welcome:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Mr. Supermom
If it was a shiny older model, about 1969, that is probably belongs to the guy living on the corner of Bay Dr and Ricker Ave, who has been working on his car lately. He has a few hot rods. Power, power, power!