• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Deputy told me a car thief ran from cops, ditched the car, and left his girl friend holding the bag. I passed by and there were about 8 police cars and a couple more on the way. Also the helicopter and dogs.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Deputy told me a car thief ran from cops, ditched the car, and left his girl friend holding the bag. I passed by and there were about 8 police cars and a couple more on the way. Also the helicopter and dogs.
You think they stole the guy's Dodge Charger?

supermom262

Beach Fanatic
Nov 5, 2006
Grayton Beach
Dang,
My husband left for work already. He would have gotten a chuckle from reading these posts! Although last night, I'll admit after reading Jdarg's post, I got a little spooked. The neighbor's dog, who never barks (it's our dogs that are the neighborhood nuisance,) kept barking continously. It is sooo dark here, I guess it would be a perfect hide-out if you were on the run. Jdarg, maybe we need some kind of signal or something. Thank God for our DOGS!

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
Do you know if he was captured?

Shallowsnole, are you reading all of this, or can you not comment if the fugitive is still at large?

One would think that if the guy is still out there, the Sheriff's Office would be kind enough to warn the neighbors in the area for their own protection. :dunno: