• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

heathernken

Beach Lover
Jul 15, 2007
Does anyone know of a place where you can pay to use the pool? I looked into the Rosemary fitness club, but the pool use is adult only. Looking for a pool to bring the kids to this summer. Ideally, if we could use fitness center as well it would be great. Thanks in advance for any info!

beachmouse

Beach Fanatic
Dec 5, 2004
Bluewater Bay, FL
If it makes sense for you to drive a bit, Frank Brown Park in PCB and the Destin YMCA have nice new set-ups that are very kid-friendly. There's also a public pool in Freeport out by city hall.

Geo

Beach Fanatic
Dec 24, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
We have a really inexpensive membership to Blue Mountain Beach Club. Nice pool and a small little fitness center- more of a fitness room...

Would recommend based on our experience so far...

Camellia

Beach Fanatic
Nov 26, 2004
Seaside has an annual membership offering of tennis and/or fitness/ and or pools. Small initiation fee and not too exorbitant yearly fee. They have several options for pools. Their office is behnid the fitness center in the north-east part of Seaside.

Phoenix Rising

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2006
We have a really inexpensive membership to Blue Mountain Beach Club. Nice pool and a small little fitness center- more of a fitness room...

Would recommend based on our experience so far...

Are memberships available to the general public or do you have to be a homeowner?

Phoenix Rising

Beach Lover
Apr 24, 2006
Public...
We don't own anything in their development and they are/were well aware of that...

GW

Thank you. I will call them today. I just wanted to make sure we are talking about the same thing. I'm visualizing the beach club in the Village of Blue Mountain Beach on the North side of 30-A. Is that correct?
I live on the west end of 30-A and going to Frank Brown is a fun treat, but a long ride for a little kid. I really like the idea of something right down the street.