• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

AirRocker

Beach Lover
Dec 21, 2011
I have a pool table with a ping pong table topper for sale. It's an 8' Cannon Orion with 1" slate top covered with black felt. It's about 5 years old but still in mint condition (it was used very seldom). Comes with all accessories: cues, balls, chalk, rack, bridge cover / paddles, balls, net. It's already disassembled and ready to go. Located by Sacred Heart Hospital in SRB. $1000 OBO.

attachment.php

kellyhorton

Beach Comber
Sep 21, 2013
I have a pool table with a ping pong table topper for sale. It's an 8' Cannon Orion with 1" slate top covered with black felt. It's about 5 years old but still in mint condition (it was used very seldom). Comes with all accessories: cues, balls, chalk, rack, bridge cover / paddles, balls, net. It's already disassembled and ready to go. Located by Sacred Heart Hospital in SRB. $1000 OBO.

Have you sold this?

AirRocker

Beach Lover
Dec 21, 2011
Sorry for my delayed response. I did not receive notification of the replies.

I don't have too many photos of it... and it's torn down now so I can't take any more. I'm attaching one more photo that I have without the ping-pong topper on it. I apologize for the quality.

And no, I have not sold it yet. :)

Thanks!

BR3 (Rec. Room).jpg