• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

taterbaby

Beach Lover
Feb 18, 2005
Our prayers go out to you this morning as you are awaiting the terrible arrival of an unwanted visitor. Our hearts go out to you-both owners of property and the everyday citizens of the area. It just doesn't seem fair that you are having to go through all this over again. My family had a huge vacation planned and were looking forward to being in paradise (we were to arrive yesterday)with you but we cancelled a couple of weeks ago due to the critical illness of my father in law. As you prepare to protect your lives and property there-we are about to bury him today. It is a sad day for all. Please know that while we may not know you by name, you are certainly in our thoughts and prayers.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
taterbaby said:
Our prayers go out to you this morning as you are awaiting the terrible arrival of an unwanted visitor. Our hearts go out to you-both owners of property and the everyday citizens of the area. It just doesn't seem fair that you are having to go through all this over again. My family had a huge vacation planned and were looking forward to being in paradise (we were to arrive yesterday)with you but we cancelled a couple of weeks ago due to the critical illness of my father in law. As you prepare to protect your lives and property there-we are about to bury him today. It is a sad day for all. Please know that while we may not know you by name, you are certainly in our thoughts and prayers.

God Bless you Tater and your family. I will say a prayer for each of you today. As well as each and everyone of you locals that have chosen to stay, and each one of us that just love the area and think of it as our piece of paradise. I wish for each and everyone of you peace and comfort during this difficult time. Please stay safe!!!

Sheila

SoWal Insider
taterbaby said:

So sorry to hear of your loss.:sosad:

I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and we hope to see you on the Beaches of SoWalton soon.

mkm19602000

Beach Comber
May 24, 2005
I haven't been to the Gulf Coast in a while. I hope to be able to arrange something after Labor Day and God willing my S/O and I will still be able to come. I am praying that God bless and protect everyone in the Panhandle and South. Alabama. I also pray that God protect you homes and businesses.

Tatrerbaby please accept my condolences and prayers on the loss of your spouse's father. I pray that you and your family are lifted and held in God's holy hands at this time. My prayers are with you too.

Last edited:

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
taterbaby said:

Taterbaby:

Sincere sympathy on the loss of your father in law. I hope your next trip to SoWal and the ocean help to bring you and your family peace. Gazing out at the ocean has a soothing way of doing that because it makes the world seem so timeless and our life on earth so precious.