• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
Did anyone catch the discovery channel this weekend?? predators in the panhandle was all about the shark attacks that happened in destin and Cape San Blas. It was really interesting, and very sad as well.

wetwilly

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Atlanta, Ga.
I missed it but my brother saved it on his TiVo and he is going to burn me a CD of the broadcast. If I get it and can snip a piece of it and post it, I will.

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
seagrovelover said:
Did anyone catch the discovery channel this weekend?? predators in the panhandle was all about the shark attacks that happened in destin and Cape San Blas. It was really interesting, and very sad as well.

Hey Girl, yes I saw it. It was very sad. It was interesting also.

seagrovelover

little sugar
Jan 12, 2005
St Louis Missouri
hey Kathy! how are you???? that show was something...the shots from the helicopter showing all the sharks swimming just a few feet away from people, wow!!! remember all the copters flying over the week we were there??? just made me wonder what was out there :shock: I guess the sharks are always there, they just dont eat people on a daily basis :eek: take care girl! :lol:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
seagrovelover said:
hey Kathy! how are you???? that show was something...the shots from the helicopter showing all the sharks swimming just a few feet away from people, wow!!! remember all the copters flying over the week we were there??? just made me wonder what was out there :shock: I guess the sharks are always there, they just dont eat people on a daily basis :eek: take care girl! :lol:

Hey there, I am fine. Just hot as &*%%! The shots from the helicopter were unbelievable. I know, I was always looking around to see what was out there with me! Thank goodness they weren't hungry while I was out in the water. Take Care!!!!!!