• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Crimsontide

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2009
About to break dirt and need a rental

I am looking for a three or four bedroom house to rent for a year while I build my house.Looking in the East end of 30-A.Have no pets and will take great care.Would prefer to be close to the gulf.Would be willing to pay the years rent in advance for the right property.

TooFarTampa

SoWal Insider
I am looking for a three or four bedroom house to rent for a year while I build my house.Looking in the East end of 30-A.Have no pets and will take great care.Would prefer to be close to the gulf.Would be willing to pay the years rent in advance for the right property.

Why would you want to pay a year's rent in advance? You should have no trouble finding a place to rent. Offering to pay up front seems to give up too much power to the landlord. :eek:

Good luck in your search and with the build. :welcome:

Owners Rep

Beach Comber

I have a 4 bedroom 3 bath that just came available in Village of Blue Mountain Beach on 30A. This is a furnished unit available for at least 1 year's lease.

The owner would like to get $1500 a month. What is your budget?

Tenant to pay utilities and any cable tv.

1 small pet is OK w/ $200 deposit.

This includes using all amenities in the village. There is beach parking across the street, grills, pool, championship shuffleboard courts

Let me know if you are interested by reply e-mail to erin@ownersrepfl.com

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Bama fan, huh?

I live in the area, love it and you will, too!:love: I'm also a Bama Fan and have to be, my Dad played for them!:clap: Good luck with your plans and :welcome:!

markt2337

Beach Crab
Jan 6, 2010
Roll Tide - rental inquiry on 30A

I own a home off 30A in the Blue Mountain Beach area that I am looking at renting on a long term basis for this year. The home can be seen on www.VRBO.com listing # 94324. It is on Snapper Street. I am looking for someone that will take good care of the home and furnishings. Monthly rental in the $1700 per month plus utilities. please let me know if this will fit your needs.

Crimsontide

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2009
Looking for long term rental.Would prefer to be between grayton and rosemary.Need three or four bedroom.

beachwood

Beach Comber
Jun 21, 2009
Rental

Hi, I have the perfect 3 bed 2 bath condo for you...sits on 30A in Seagrove. Complex has pool and tennis, and easy beach access. Contact Beachwood today for a preview. 404-234-8502. See a view pics at www.vrbo.com/36334 Thanks

Looking for long term rental.Would prefer to be between grayton and rosemary.Need three or four bedroom.

Crimsontide

Beach Comber
Dec 4, 2009
long term rental

Still looking for a three or four bedroom between Grayton and Rosemary.A yard would be a big plus.I have No pets!