Job Wanted Preschool Teacher Seeking Summer Employment- not limited to just child care, Open to possibilities!

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Peyton Manning Gore, May 13, 2019.

1. Peyton Manning Gore

Peyton Manning Gore Beach Comber

Hi! I have been taking care of children (as young as 5 weeks old) for the past 12 years. Needless to say I absolutely adore kids, and have embraced every experience (from both sides of the spectrum!) that I have been given. I was a preschool teacher for 2 years in Atlanta, 6 & 1/2 years in New Orleans, and am about to finish my second year at a local Montessori school. But I need employment over the summer. Experience not limited to just child care, and am willing to discuss further upon request. Please message me if interested! Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Brooke77

Brooke77 Beach Comber

Hi Peyton,
    I am the Store Manager for a very small boutique in Seaside Fl. We are hiring right now for a full or part time position with great pay and flexible hours. If you are interested, we are a nice crew, I hope you are still looking for a job I think you would really enjoy seaside and our tiny little shop.
    Please shoot me an email if you are interested saltybeachseasidefl@gmail.com
    Thanks,
    Brooke Brighty

3. Flalocal

Flalocal Beach Crab

4. Flalocal

Flalocal Beach Crab

Hi! My husband and I are looking for someone to care for our two young girls on Saturday during the day.
    My number is 850-260-1783
    Text me if you're interested, Ashley.