• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Russ will be leaving to work at the Arctic Circle, :eek: with my brother & his company. He'll be needing clothing for severe cold weather, any suggestions? :dunno: He's had some difficulties, after getting back from serving overseas. I'm hopeful that time with my brother (his hero) and making a ton of money, will be helpful!

I think that after a while, he'll come back and enroll somewhere (on Uncle Sam, of course), focusing on Dramatic Arts. I'm not sure if it'll be New York, LA, or maybe Atlanta, initially. He's unbelievable, in acting (made himself cry on demand for me)! Guess it doesn't hurt that he's 6'1'', fit and great looking, :love: if mom does say so, herself! I feel that since he's still young and unattached, he should pursue his passions! :clap_1:

I firmly believe that this will all be a unique experience and great for telling kids and grandkids, one day! Being the Mom that I am, I know that I'll worry about him and his working conditions! :blink: So, please keep us both, in your prayers!

Thanks, all!
Diane

Last edited:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
If nothing else he can be Smiling Joe's sentry and spot people doing dumb things on the beach that are photoworthy :funn:

Just kidding-I hope somebody can help him out :cool:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
He could be the solution for all the dune crashers and beach trashers. I'd be glad to donate some pay.

rapunzel

Beach Fanatic
Nov 30, 2005
Point Washington
I drive a Mini, and need to pick up a washer and dryer and bring it to my cottage. Would that be within the scope of 'odd jobs' he can perform?