• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

JuliaMa

Beach Comber
May 2, 2019
Santa Rosa Beach
Looking for a roommate in a beautiful house in North Santa Rosa Beach. Private room and bathroom. Unfurnished. Quiet neighborhood. Community pool is right in front of the house. Available on May 8th. No pets. $730/month + utilities.

OrganizedLady

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2019
Destin
Looking for a roommate in a beautiful house in North Santa Rosa Beach. Private room and bathroom. Unfurnished. Quiet neighborhood. Community pool is right in front of the house. Available on May 8th. No pets. $730/month + utilities.
Hi Julia, That's my Mom's name!! 61 yr. old, quiet, calm, secure employed. Call me for more details. Thank You
Wanda 850-460-4175

OrganizedLady

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2019
Destin
Could you please contact me about your room. Wanda 850-460-4175
I work in Miramar Beach and that would be very convenient. Or you can text or email.

OrganizedLady

Beach Comber
Apr 11, 2019
Destin
Julia, have you found someone to rent your room yet? Do you have an application that I could fill out? Wanda