• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I'm going to preface this post with the fact I have never personally run for public office and don't intend to. Why? Well for several reasons actually, the most obvious being that I have a past. It's not very colorful really, a few run ins with law enforcement as a teenager (being in the wrong place at the wrong time) or the very scandalous "runaway" tag that I got for thinking I knew better how to manage my life than my parents did, a couple bogus arrests by some of Walton Counties old guard, where the charges were dismissed and an event that forever changed my life but one I was in no way responsible for. For those who ignored the facts, it DID NOT involve my child or myself, so you can quit telling that lie but it had a profound effect on my marriage.

Running for public office would have meant exposing myself and my daughter once again to public scrutiny (all the scum rises to the top when you run for office) and I just felt and still feel today that my personal life and that of my daughters is my business. I can't change the past but I can learn from the mistakes I've made and move forward. I can also be involved in my government without holding a political office and people are free to talk all the :poop: they want but it doesn't change the facts or how people can and will distort them, especially when you advocate against most of the current elected officials in this County. I also can't be bought. I've been so poor I didn't know where my next meal was coming from or how I was going to pay the electric bill but I refuse to sell my soul to the devils I advocate against.

With that said...In 2014 Walton County elected a man I thought was less than desireable, again for several reasons. Namely, he is part of the privileged white political group who currently hold seats or positions in Walton County. I'm also against privatizing public education. Betty Devos is the worst thing that could and has happened to public Education and under the current regime in Walton County that may only get worse. I don't believe public taxpayer dollars should fund private education.

The Rader Group with whom this man was/is also employed in my opinion has very questionable hiring practices, remember the drunk principal who drove himself right off the Clyde B Wells Bridge and kept his job? Yet their website boasts "Our team provides expertise in charter school development and renewal, curriculum development, budgeting, fiscal operations, facilities, charter school board support, human resources and financial management". But, wasn't the Academy on LoveJoy Road raided by the feds in 2016? Yes, of course...www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20160712/fbi-executes-search-warrant-at-fwb-school-for-at-risk-students. No follow up on that story, it just seemed to disappear much like the Luverne Camacho estate case did and C. Jones ended up being the proud owner of that property and poor Camacho's son, who the white privileged board member said was "nothing but a drug addict, always in trouble (minor issues) with the law" ended up with nothing.

I digress...back to the Rader Group. They also boast of quite the success rate with at risk and troubled teens, some of the most vulnerable among us.

Hmm really? Is that why a 21 year old ESE student at Okaloosa DJJ is pregnant after a long term affair with a grown man who should have known better and was charged by his teaching certifications to act responsibly, left his wife and 3 small children but still holds an elected officials seat in Walton County??

AG Status, money and white privilege can't buy your backside out of the fine mess you've gotten yourself into this time Jr. Hopefully the citizens of Walton County won't be fooled again next election either.

Last edited:

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
I'm trying to follow this and I'm intrigued as I am very familiar with the Rader Group and the DUI Principal who flipped off the 331 bridge, got to go home and then beat the rap for DUI... (also had gun in vehicle).

I'm pretty sure DJJ is Department of Juvenile Justice, but what is ESE?:dunno:

I'm also pretty sure this is going to involve a person with extreme State Level connections, so I'd expect the broom squad to come out and sweep real hard under a very big rug...:ninja:

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
I'm trying to follow this and I'm intrigued as I am very familiar with the Rader Group and the DUI Principal who flipped off the 331 bridge, got to go home and then beat the rap for DUI... (also had gun in vehicle).

I'm pretty sure DJJ is Department of Juvenile Justice, but what is ESE?:dunno:

I'm also pretty sure this is going to involve a person with extreme State Level connections, so I'd expect the broom squad to come out and sweep real hard under a very big rug...:ninja:

Students who have been evaluated and placed into programs for exceptional student education (ESE) are eligible for accommodations and modifications. It may be simple learning difficulties like ADHD to moderate to severe retardation or at risk youth.

As far as the broom squad, I think some of their team has defected and they are trying to disassociate themselves from this one since one of them made the call to let the cat out of the bag.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
And where does the racial part come in? Are you not white?

Last time I looked I was. Just not privileged and white. Didn't lie cheat and steal my way to public office.

For what ever its worth privilege means having special rights, advantages, or immunities. In Walton County elected officials believe they are immune to the rules the rest of us live by so, its not always about color!

Last edited:

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
image.png Zero tolerance regardless of consensual status. Sounds like Jr. Is in trouble! And it doesn't matter if he has resigned already! Guidance and counseling doesn't equal sexual harassment or favors.

Kaydence

Beach Fanatic
Jan 19, 2017
Florida
Go figure someone would dislike posts on a sexual predator. One would think there would be some kind of outrage even from folks who have their own less than exemplary track record when it comes to young women.

John G

Beach Fanatic
Jul 16, 2014
Go figure someone would dislike posts on a sexual predator. One would think there would be some kind of outrage even from folks who have their own less than exemplary track record when it comes to young women.

Not a surprise from some of the regulars on this site.

They see you (and I and others) as crazies trying to stir it up as opposed to the reality of the hand serving a spoon full of truth.

Historically, if you go back to almost any post on SoWal or even Drunken Brawlers, most of what was outed has now (albeit a while later) is True its true... it's damn true. Sad that historically local media didn't give a flip. I've seen some recent improvement but there are two big stories sitting out there right now that they have not gotten to... We'll see how long that takes... Probably wind up here first.

Be interested to see what comes out of this or if Bill gets a pass and a rug sweep....