• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

SSPowerWash

Beach Comber
Southern Shine Power Wash, LLC is a fully licensed and insured pressure washing company that services 30A, Santa Rosa Beach, Miramar Beach, and Destin. We specialize in mold removal, soft washing roofs, and total property restoration. Call us today for a complimentary detailed proposal:
(850)830-0813, or visit
www.SouthernShinePowerWash.com

Mention you saw us on sowal.com and receive a free driveway clean with any scheduled pressure washing appointment!

SSPowerWash

Beach Comber
Customer Review

"Thank you Southern Shine Power Wash for the excellent job you did power washing our house and driveway! I highly recommend Jake if you are in need of the same. I called to inquire about a quote, he promised to come the next day which he did. He sent the quote that night by email clearly stating exactly what he would do and the cost. He followed up with a call the same night to see if I had questions. We set up a time for him to come and he was there that day as promised. The first day he did the front and sides of the house, cleaning the driveway and sidewalk at no extra cost. He was kind and thoughtful enough to agree to come back a second time to finish the back of the house and screened porch as there was a bird nest with baby birds built inside the porch that he didn't want to disrupt. He came back the second time, unloading and setting up all of his equipment once again to finish the job. Our house has never looked better. His price was more than fair and it was a pleasure doing business with someone who not only did exactly what was promised, when promised, but did an A++ job!! Thank you Jake. I would feel confident referring you to anyone!"

-Colleen Purdy
June 30, 2015