• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LoloG

Beach Crab
Feb 23, 2018
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Hello. My name is Lorrie. I am an educator here with Bay County Schools. I work in special ed with a focus on behavior intervention and work with elementary aged children and younger. I studied Early Childhood Education at Columbus State University and came to live here on the Emerald Coast four years ago. I am CPR certified and although not "classified" bilingual, Yo hablo español muy bien. I also nanny for a local 30a Dentist with whom I have worked for a few years as well as serve as the concierge nanny for Rosemary Beach Cottage Rental Company. I am honest, trustworthy, reliable, have common sense, a squeaky clean background and can provide impeccable references. I am 46 years old, in the best shape of my life and I'm a very hard worker. I am from Georgia, born and raised. I have that southern hospitality, as well as the desire to pass on those values and moral character to those I work with. I work with the elite and am comfortable with non disclosure agreements. My rate is firm and begins at $30/ hour for one child. Please message me here or at lorrie.greer@yahoo.com with any questions you may have and I look forward to speaking with you. Thank you...