• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

RB1

Beach Lover
Feb 16, 2008
www.BeautifulBeach.com
Dune Allen Realty, Vacation Management Company, in Santa Rosa Beach is seeking a full-time Property Manager. Must have at least 3+ years of relevant experience. Must be able to work Saturdays. Please reply with resume.

Kimberly Cooper

Beach Crab
Dec 31, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Dune Allen Realty, Vacation Management Company, in Santa Rosa Beach is seeking a full-time Property Manager. Must have at least 3+ years of relevant experience. Must be able to work Saturdays. Please reply with resume.
Hello,
I am attaching my resume for consideration. My address on resume states Navarre, however, we are moving in the next 45 days to our new home near 30a.
I have 8 years prior property management experience and am a licensed real estate agent.
Thank you for your time,
Kim

Attachments

• Resume 1917.pdf
    48.2 KB · Views: 172

Tamillia McCormick

Beach Crab
Jan 24, 2017
Panama City Beach FL 32413
Hi, currently looking for a great company to work for in the area. I have 10 plus years of experience in property management and also a licensed realtor. Feel free to contact me by phone or email if interested, I look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• TamilliaMcCormick-Resume.2016.Dec.pdf
    146.3 KB · Views: 84