• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
I forgot to pencil last night's Property Tax meeting into my calendar. I was a little distracted. Did anyone attend? Does anyone know the summary of topics discussed, issues addressed, and or the outcome of the meeting?:dunno:

Smiling JOe said:
I forgot to pencil last night's Property Tax meeting into my calendar. I was a little distracted. Did anyone attend? Does anyone know the summary of topics discussed, issues addressed, and or the outcome of the meeting?:dunno:

Here's how Chattanoogas went :bang:

090605PriceGouging.JPG

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
RiverOtter said:
And for that increase we have the worst schools in the state that has almost the worst schools in the country :bang:

Ah, don't feel bad. Your neighbors to the north are not faring much better on the education front.

Years ago, there was a kid on my son's T-ball team named "R.J". Ol' R.J. came from some good Kentucky stock- the kind of people the state was supposed to use the lottery money to educate. ( :dunno: ) Anyhoo, we always laughed that his name was "R.J" 'cause his family couldn't spell "Junior"- Jr.!!

Now, back to damn taxes.