• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Busta Hustle

Beach Fanatic
Apr 11, 2007
note to self...don't open a coffe shop, or video store, or real estate office or consignment furniture store or science toy store candy store or cup cake shop or...:wave:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
my guess is that they will also add a Chinese buffet of some sort to one of the outparcels.

Yarmap

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Northeast Alabama
Slowly they come---------one at a time ----------------step by step, step by step-----------and then, and then----------waala Urban City USA.

30ashopper

SoWal Insider
Apr 30, 2008
Right here!
I noticed this store the other day. Kind of strange having so many publix's in such a small area, I wonder if They over extended their growth plans during the boom years?

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I noticed this store the other day. Kind of strange having so many publix's in such a small area, I wonder if They over extended their growth plans during the boom years?

Go to any Publix from the West end of PCB to Grand Boulevard around 3pm on a Saturday during season. Trust me you'll want more.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Radio Shak, Dollar Tree, Fantastic Sam's and Hallmark Store. Thats my guess, anyway.

I just love my little watercolor publix, but I am excited about having a big Publix so close by too.

Skunkape - did you totally guess all those stores?:lol: I'll guess one: a nail shop.

or pizza joint...

my guess is that they will also add a Chinese buffet of some sort to one of the outparcels.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Skunkster...heard they are changing the Radio Shak to just The Shak. Radios are so last century.

ChillPill

Beach Fanatic
Apr 8, 2009
Go to any Publix from the West end of PCB to Grand Boulevard around 3pm on a Saturday during season. Trust me you'll want more.

So true. I love my Watercolor Publix, but it is nearly impossible to maneuver a grocery cart in there during summer. Some may need to practice deep breathing exercises prior to entering if you need to get to the meat, bread, or beer aisles. Bring on the big Publix!