• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
To go with roasted turkey breast and cranberry/orange sauce -
Any recommendations on any of these sides? Who's tried some of these?
So many sound good ......help.

NEW! Pasta Carbonara*-* 2.35 lbs
Al dente pennette pasta tossed with an Italian cheese cream sauce, button mushrooms, baby peas, and smoky bacon.

NEW! Saut?ed Spinach with Garlic and Peppers* -*2.5 lbs
Spinach saut?ed in butter with minced garlic, white onion and red and yellow sweet bell peppers.

NEW! Candied Wild Rice** -*2.75 lbs
Wild and white rices blended together in a wild flower honey-scented dressing, accented with candied cranberries.

NEW! Orzo with Roasted Vegetables* -*2.5 lbs
Orzo pasta with flame-roasted vegetables tossed in balsamic citrus vinaigrette and scented with basil.

NEW! Apple Pecan Stuffing* -*2.5 lbs
Sweet apples and brown sugar pecans accent this buttery dressing with hints of cinnamon and allspice.

NEW! Fried Onion Mashed Potatoes**-*3.25 lbs
Homestyle mashed potatoes, rich with cream and butter, loaded with crispy fried onion slivers.

NEW! Herb Stuffing*-* 2.75 lbs
A blend of seven herbs and spices comes together with a splash of white wine to complete this savory traditional dressing.

Green Bean Casserole**-* 2.5 lbs
Tender French cut green beans in a savory mushroom sauce, topped with crispy fried onion rings.

Homestyle Mashed Potatoes** -* 3.25 lbs
Hearty Idaho russet potatoes prepared with real butter and fresh cream for a smooth rich texture.

Sweet Potato Casserole** -*2.8 lbs
Morning Glory sweet potatoes baked in a vanilla spiced custard, topped with brown sugar and toasted pecans.

Creamed Spinach** -*2.6 lbs
Tender curly spinach in a creamy alfredo cheese sauce.

Old-Fashioned Holiday Stuffing** -*3.25 lbs
Traditional southern-style cornbread with sweet onion and crunchy celery.

Corn Casserole** -*2.8 lbs
A sweet corn souffl? with the essence of fragrant vanilla.

Broccoli Au Gratin** -*2.5 lbs
Tender broccoli flowers in a velvety smooth cheddar cheese sauce and topped with buttery cracker crumbs.

Red Skin Garlic Mashed Potatoes** -*3.25 lbs
Red Sangree potatoes whipped with fresh cream, butter, garlic, and black pepper.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
skippertoo said:
Are these new side dishes in the deli ??
I knew I should not have read this before dinner :blush: :D

On their website listed under Holiday Dinners. May be under Deli also, I didn't look. They sure sound good though!

bsmart

brain
Aug 19, 2005
Atlanta, GA.
I tried those Country Crock side dishes when my parents were out of town one evening--pretty good, but not something you would want to serve guests at a Thanksgiving dinner.