• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

up4golf

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2007
i have 8 rescue puppies, 7 boys, 1 girl they are lab mix 6 weeks old. they are available through alaqua rescue you can see them on petfinder.com search for dogs in zip code 32439. slide down until you see "coal" a black lab looking puppy, coal thru blitzin are the ones (8 in total all in line). they need homes, anyone want a puppy ? please if someone more adept than me could make a link to them appear on this thread that would be helpful thank you. also thanks to lori hood for making alaqua rescue's help available.i put them in this forum as it seems to be most viewed.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
I'm so glad to see the effort in finding loving homes, for the babies!:clap: Here is your link, for others to see. I really hope, that it helps!

Good luck!:D
http://search.petfinder.com/shelter...l=0&shelterid=FL716&lat=&long=&zip=&preview=1

i have 8 rescue puppies, 7 boys, 1 girl they are lab mix 6 weeks old. they are available through alaqua rescue you can see them on petfinder.com search for dogs in zip code 32439. slide down until you see "coal" a black lab looking puppy, coal thru blitzin are the ones (8 in total all in line). they need homes, anyone want a puppy ? please if someone more adept than me could make a link to them appear on this thread that would be helpful thank you. also thanks to lori hood for making alaqua rescue's help available.i put them in this forum as it seems to be most viewed.

Truffle Anne

Beach Fanatic
Jan 29, 2008
Dune Allen
I've already got two bigguns- 100+ lb rescues from a few years ago via Vicky G. But, I will ask around at work with the other dog lovers. Good luck!

up4golf

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2007
6 puppies got homes today, lori and her great staff at alaqua adopted them out to good homes. 2 left, 1 girl holley and 1 boy jack spread the word, connect to petfinder.com with the link above to see them. thank you.

Diane4145

Beach Fanatic
Sep 3, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Great news!:clap::clap::clap:
6 puppies got homes today, lori and her great staff at alaqua adopted them out to good homes. 2 left, 1 girl holley and 1 boy jack spread the word, connect to petfinder.com with the link above to see them. thank you.

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
I hope Jack Frost and Holly find homes. They are just as cute as the rest. I like Jack Frost. :love: Were the six already released to those families that adopted them or will they not get them until they are 8 weeks old like the message says. Someone please take Jack Frost and Holly, they need homes also. :sosad: