• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Sowalliving

Beach Comber
Jan 4, 2010
Gulf Place
Pure Barre, a ballet-barre based workout which has locations nationwide is opening in Santa Rosa Beach. This intense, non-impact workout utilizes small isometric movements done at a ballet barre set to motivating music and promises to lift your seat, tone your body and burn fat. Its' cult-like following claims Pure Barre is the fastest, most effective way to transform your body. The Studio is set to open in July and Pure Barre is currently auditioning teachers. Teachers should have a strong background in dance, cheerleading or fitness. For more information on Pure Barre, visit :: pure barre technique ::. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in teaching, please respond with a resume to santarosabeach@purebarre.com.

natalie gonnella

Beach Crab
Mar 25, 2010
I am currently residing in Santa Rosa Beach and working at Louis Louis. I started doing pure barre before i moved down here for the summer. I go to Western Kentucky University and my boss opened up Barre Co. which is the same technique as pure barre. I would love to be in contact with the owner and could help in any way needed to help with opening the studio. I'm so excited to have a work out to look forward to in July!!!! Email me at natalie.gonnella402@gmail.com if you need some help!!! ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT!!!!