• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30gAy

Beach Fanatic
Jul 4, 2006
The greater SoWal metro area
The Walton Funn, May 8, 2007

Queen’s Visit to SoWal, in Photos.

After visits to Washington, Jamestown, and the Kentucky Derby, her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II wrapped up her American tour with a visit to SoWal.

“We are pleased to have our first opportunity to visit the Beaches of SoWal”, said the Queen after arriving by kayak in downtown Grayton Beach.

Elizabeth II was greeted by crowds of locals and tourists waving Union Jacks and Jolly Rogers. She was treated to demonstrations of shore fishing, skim boarding, and para-sailing. The Queen’s visit was highlighted by a block party on Lydia Street in Grayton in her honor.

Rumor has it that the Queen has secretly been posting on SoWal.com for years and decided it was time to pay the area a visit. Palace representatives neither confirm nor deny the rumor but SoWal founder and Daddy-O Kurt reported that her Majesty quiety asked him at dinner whether it was true that anyone who gets a SoWal tattoo will get 1,000 posts added to their total.

“She seemed especially pleased when I told her yes.”, said Kurt. He went on to add, “But as far as I know, 30-gAy is the only queen posting on SoWal.”

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
:rotfl: Bring your own monarch........:rofl: :funn:

You're nutz. I don't like it, I love it. :clap_1:

Last edited:

kathydwells

Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname
Dec 20, 2004
Lacey's Spring, Alabama
:funn: I have to admit this has to be some of your best work 30gAy!!!!!!

Cheering472

SoWal Insider
Nov 3, 2005
:clap_1: :rotfl: :clap_1: :rotfl: :clap_1:

This was the best! The pictures made it over the top funn.