• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

rebelprincess06

Beach Comber
May 9, 2007
Hi I am new to this and was not sure where to add this thread,but anyways I was wondering if anyone might know where to go about finding a roster for jelwery vendor's from the 2001 ArtsQuest held at Eaden St. Gardens?
My dad bought me a ring their that year and I lost the Stone this year and I have tried so hard to try and retrive a list of artist's and get there info to see if they are still in business.The people my dad got the ring from,they did hand made jelwery,my mom seems to think they were from the Nevarre area.Well any help on this would be great.
Thanks Amanda

P.s I have googled N Yahoo'd my self crazy!!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I am new to this and was not sure where to add this thread,but anyways I was wondering if anyone might know where to go about finding a roster for jelwery vendor's from the 2001 ArtsQuest held at Eaden St. Gardens?
My dad bought me a ring their that year and I lost the Stone this year and I have tried so hard to try and retrive a list of artist's and get there info to see if they are still in business.The people my dad got the ring from,they did hand made jelwery,my mom seems to think they were from the Nevarre area.Well any help on this would be great.
Thanks Amanda

P.s I have googled N Yahoo'd my self crazy!!! :)

You might try the Cultural Arts Association. 850-622-5970

www.culturalartsassociation.org