• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
You might get more people listening if you gave readers the names of the people in the debate, especially since most of the debates on people's minds are the VP and Pres debates.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
swampfox, are you debating yourself again. Didn't YOU select the title of this forum, and suddenly, you think it is a lie? What gives?

WCcitizens

Beach Lover
Mar 25, 2008
Miramar Beach
SwampApe,

I hate to tell you, but Mike did a lot better job than Danny did at the debate. I'm not trying to start a pizzing contest, but I think Mike will do a better job as Sheriff.
I know Danny and think he's a fine man, as a matter of fact if the race was between Danny or Ralph, Danny would get my vote.

One thing that I find comical about this election is, every deputy that had RJ sign now has a Danny Sign. Even his kiss up employees are out in force for Danny, when just a month ago they were beating the streets for RJ.
If you don't believe me look at the Deputys house on 331 just above the Tom Thumb, he's got two or three Danny signs and has them lit up at night. That same Deputy had RJ signs on his vehicles and all over his yard.

Now, I may be jumping to conclusions, but that is just my observations.

swampfox

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2008
:cry:
SwampApe,

I hate to tell you, but Mike did a lot better job than Danny did at the debate. I'm not trying to start a pizzing contest, but I think Mike will do a better job as Sheriff.
I know Danny and think he's a fine man, as a matter of fact if the race was between Danny or Ralph, Danny would get my vote.

One thing that I find comical about this election is, every deputy that had RJ sign now has a Danny Sign. Even his kiss up employees are out in force for Danny, when just a month ago they were beating the streets for RJ.
If you don't believe me look at the Deputys house on 331 just above the Tom Thumb, he's got two or three Danny signs and has them lit up at night. That same Deputy had RJ signs on his vehicles and all over his yard.

Swampape huh? That’s ok I've learned to forgive ignorance which your whole rant seems to scream!!! Your right maybe the Deputies should support who they think the worse boss will be. It is no secret that the SO and DFSPD don’t see eye to eye, you do the math. So they vote for Danny that makes them a kiss up. They vote for Mike...... then what? Why would they need to kiss up to RJ if he is about to be relieved of command? They are good enough to put thier life on the line for you, but they are not allowed to have an opinion on who their next boss will be, unless of course they agree with you. What about everyone else that has signs that don’t work for WCSO? Randals Barber Shop? All the signs on Coy Burgess loop? On 331 N of I-10? All up and down Hwy 83? The MA Sign on Sunrise that was taken down after the primary and replaced with a Danny Griffith sign. Danny said it himself, He didn’t want too many of his signs up until after the election. So now they are popping up everywhere, leaving you here calling me and the fine deputies that serve you names :cry: oh wait I meant:lolabove: Here is a news flash. The Deputies have been working with Danny for years. He was their go to guy when they had an important question especially if it was in relation to traffic law. He has earned their trust and confidence. And apparently as well as many of the other citizens! :welcome:

Last edited:

waltonco lover

Beach Fanatic
Aug 18, 2008
for what it's worth....

I personally know several deputies that are supporting MA. :dunno:

I hope they are supporting the man that they think will do the best job. Although, some may be supporting the man that promised to keep them on board.

crazytimes

Beach Comber
Oct 2, 2008
WCcitizens Yes you are jumping to conclusions

SwampApe,

I have sat here reading all this bashing long enough and now have to speak.
There are 2 signs out in the yard and yes they are lit up. There is no kissing up going on. Have known Danny for many many years and know that he will make a excellent Sheriff. There was NEVER a sign up for for RJ. And Never a sign on any vehicle. So your info is wrong. And this is "offical".

WCcitizens

Beach Lover
Mar 25, 2008
Miramar Beach
SwampApe & Crazytimes,

All i have to say is, whoever takes office in Jan '09..I just hope they can give all the deputies more defensive training on how to avoid collisions with cars while walking across whataburger parking lots. I understand that some 6'9 300 lb deputy, a while back down here in the south end, couldn't even move out of the way of a vehicle inside a parking lot:rotfl:. I think the car was totaled...I'm not sure though. Either way...the deputies do need better training and better instructionon how to look both ways when crossing a parking lot.

swampfox

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2008
SwampApe & Crazytimes,

All i have to say is, whoever takes office in Jan '09..I just hope they can give all the deputies more defensive training on how to avoid collisions with cars while walking across whataburger parking lots. I understand that some 6'9 300 lb deputy, a while back down here in the south end, couldn't even move out of the way of a vehicle inside a parking lot:rotfl:. I think the car was totaled...I'm not sure though. Either way...the deputies do need better training and better instructionon how to look both ways when crossing a parking lot.

You love to bash deputies........ I suppose you are perfect huh. Dont worry because those deputies that you so intend to bash will still pull you out of a burning car should you end up in unfortinate circumstances.......... ps what is MA weighing theses days?