• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chip hagler

Beach Lover
Oct 27, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Who has consistantly good raw oysters? In the past two days I've been sampling. The Hightide is by far the best always. Worth the drive.

1. Hightide, Okaloosa Island
2. AJ's, Destin
3. Stinkys
4. Hurricanes.

Sorry but Hurricanes Bar And Grill is consistantly bad.

poppy

Banned
Sep 10, 2008
Miramar Beach
Indian pass raw bar port st joe and hole in the wall apalachicola...if you have time!

Hole in The Wall is a stop we make whenever we pass that way. They have a unique men's urinal.

chip hagler

Beach Lover
Oct 27, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Been to the Indian Pass Raw Bar several times and they are awesome, just out of the way. Trying to find a consistantly good oyster bar in the SRB area. Love my oysters, crackers, tabasco, and cold beer at a reasonable price. Any other spots worth trying?

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Been to the Indian Pass Raw Bar several times and they are awesome, just out of the way. Trying to find a consistantly good oyster bar in the SRB area. Love my oysters, crackers, tabasco, and cold beer at a reasonable price. Any other spots worth trying?
rumor: Micky D's testing in local markets, McOyster.....now there's something to wait in line for!

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
We go to Gene's in PC. Gene goes to Apalachicola and picks them up himself. So you know they are the freshest.

PS. They have no beef but they say you can bring your own. Just haven't done that. Their oysters are so good one doesn't need beer!

Last edited: