1. Summer's End Clearance Sale Everything 30-50% off at Moon Creek Gallery in Grayton Beach Plaza on 283! Your favorite SoWal Photo Prints, Matted Prints, Framed Prints, SoWal T-shirts & Hats.

Real Thai is the real deal in Miramar Beach

Discussion in 'Dining and Food' started by Teresa, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Teresa

Teresa SoWal Guide Staff Member

Stopped in for lunch at Real Thai Fusion Restaurant in Miramar Beach yesterday. The chef special was massaman curry with crispy duck. It is not on the menu but one of the most delicious Thai dishes I've ever tasted. And we do a LOT of Thai. While there, I ordered dinner to go! The extensive menu offers traditional Thai appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts. The presentation and flavors are excellent. There are several items I'm dying to try like Duck Tamarind and Snapper Lad Prik.

Real Thai is located in the former Royal Orchid spot in the Rufus Ray Plaza next to Hot Yoga, Shan Kishi, and other shops - a wonderful pet supply store is here too (stopped in for dog food and treats).

We have enjoyed take out from Real Thai a few times since they opened last year. The food is always delicious but dining in is an entirely different experience. The restaurant offers a very nice atmosphere with wonderful staff happily serving up some of the best Thai cuisine anywhere on the Emerald Coast of Florida.

Delivery is available within a 3 mile radius for orders $30 or more.

Real Thai Fusion Restaurant is a family owned and operated restaurant in Miramar Beach, Florida.

[​IMG]

PHONE
    (850) 837-5344

11275 US-98 #12, Miramar Beach, FL 32550

HOURS
    M-F 11a–3p/5p-10p
    Sa-Su 12p-10p
    Closed Weekdays 3:00pm to 5:00pm

WEBSITE - MENU
    Real Thai Fusion

FACEBOOK
    Real Thai Fusion Restaurant