• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
I had to pick someone up at the airport late this morning, so we stopped at Big City Fish on 23rd for lunch on the way back. They've got a great lunch menu at very friendly prices.

There are grilled, blackened and fried fish and shrimp dishes with 2 sides for either 5.95 or 6.95. You can also get 1/2 a rotisserrie chicken or some pasta dishes for the same prices. I went overboard and had two grilled fish tacos with fries and slaw for 7.95. My guest had grilled amberjack with mac/cheese and slaw for 5.95. With two iced teas, the total tab with tax FOR TWO was 16.04. The service was attentive and both lunches were really good, not just "good for the price". I'll be back, the next time I'm in PC at the lunch hour.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
TreeFrog said:
I had to pick someone up at the airport late this morning, so we stopped at Big City Fish on 23rd for lunch on the way back. They've got a great lunch menu at very friendly prices.

There are grilled, blackened and fried fish and shrimp dishes with 2 sides for either 5.95 or 6.95. You can also get 1/2 a rotisserrie chicken or some pasta dishes for the same prices. I went overboard and had two grilled fish tacos with fries and slaw for 7.95. My guest had grilled amberjack with mac/cheese and slaw for 5.95. With two iced teas, the total tab with tax FOR TWO was 16.04. The service was attentive and both lunches were really good, not just "good for the price". I'll be back, the next time I'm in PC at the lunch hour.

I heard this place advertise on the radio and wondered if it was any good. Thanks for the info. :clap_1: We will have to try this place.

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
This is helpful. We usually fly into PC and drive to SoWal, often around dinner time. So, we'll try this place. Is this on the way to SoWal or in the other direction when leaving the airport? Thanks.

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
Paula said:
This is helpful. We usually fly into PC and drive to SoWal, often around dinner time. So, we'll try this place. Is this on the way to SoWal or in the other direction when leaving the airport? Thanks.

Take Lisenby south out of the airport. Go to 23rd and turn left (east). BCF will be on your right (south side of 23rd) in about 1/2 mile. Only a tiny bit out of the way, considering it's 20 miles, give or take, from the airport to 30A.

I've been there for dinner, too. It's good, and the prices are fair for the food. But the lunches are downright cheap for what you get.