• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bothcrows

Beach Crab
Sep 1, 2005
I enjoy staying at Seagrove Villas and have found it to be the most economical best value lodging around, but unfortunately, they are currently without beach access. Does anyone know of a similar lodging in Sowal in the $100 range?

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
BothCrows, I suggested that you try Hibiscus Coffee and Guest House at the norhtern edge of Grayton Beach. Access is at Grayton and is only about 3/4 mile away. They do have bicylces you can use to ride down there. The walk is lovely, if you decide to do that, but remember that the sand stuck to the inside of your upper thighs makes the walk back painful.
Also, I saw a few cars with LA and MS plates there yesterday. They are likely to fill very quickly.

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
Beachwood Villas is across the street beside Seagrove Plaza. It's a great location if you don't mind not being right on the beach. I found ours on vrbo.com, great place to find condos.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
ladybug8876 said:
Beachwood Villas is across the street beside Seagrove Plaza. It's a great location if you don't mind not being right on the beach. I found ours on vrbo.com, great place to find condos.

Here's a good laugh ladybug8876....it's very early and I just read some other posts by a new poster on another forum. I see your name and think it is the new poster whose name begins "lady"...but wait a minute...I recognize that avatar!!!! Whew...I need some more sleep!

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
Sueshore said:
Here's a good laugh ladybug8876....it's very early and I just read some other posts by a new poster on another forum. I see your name and think it is the new poster whose name begins "lady"...but wait a minute...I recognize that avatar!!!! Whew...I need some more sleep!

:lolabove: :laughing1 You definately needed some sleep

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
ladybug8876 said:
:lolabove: :laughing1 You definately needed some sleep

Thanks...I got some later on. I was worried you had been snatched up by aliens or something!!

ladybug8876

leslie lou
Mar 20, 2005
Paducah, Ky
Nope not yet. Unfortunately I'm not in the 21st century yet and I don't have a computer at home so I get on when I can. Wish I did so I could keep up more on the comings and goings of everyone on this board. So when I'm on I try to catch up.