Recent Dog Incidents and the Sheriffs Office

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by John G, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Salt Life Miramar Beach

Salt Life Miramar Beach Beach Comber

This is the 4th violent incidence he has had with people in the neighborhood. The guy has major anger issues and each time the violence escalates. If there is a next time it won't be pretty.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Bingo, you win!

3. Bob Wells

Bob Wells Beach Fanatic

Actually I think the guy should have been arrested for assault with great bodily harm and then allow the judicial system work it out after the arrest. I will also tel, you about this, in the past I had a child attacked by a dog and I regret not killing it right then and there. The law was of no help as was animal control. Although I was told if something happened to the dog they would be coming to speak to me. As some folks know the type of job I do, I carry a tool and am not afraid to protect myself, my crew or my patients from aggressive animals.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  4. Danny Glidewell

Danny Glidewell Beach Fanatic

I love how some people think they are required to threaten the victim because the system failed them. I understand where you are coming from Bob Wells.

5. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Another sheriff ADKINSON quote:

The case is a difficult one for investigators, according to Walton County Sheriff Michael Adkinson, because “it’s pretty clear no one involved meant for what happened to happen.”

“It was clearly the result of mass confusion,” Adkinson said.

Are you kidding me???

Four plates in a pastors jaw and witness to back up the story?

It sure seems as if the suspect is being protected. He's an engineer and should know better.

Neighborhood folks have opined on SoWal and nw FL Facebook. All the same story.

If he ever does get arrested, Clayton ADKINSON will probably be his attorney, if he's not already on retainer.

Unreal Sheriff Mike, unreal.

Looks like another Ruder Case brewing.

6. Poppaj

Poppaj Beach Fanatic

Sounds like he is going to walk. This guy is a first class chickensh*t. He claims he was protecting his wife when he sucker punched a priest who was in a defensless position and then threatens onlookers before running home and leaving the wife he was supposely protecting at the scene. I've heard hints through a third party account that he may be trying to mount a PTSD defense. Can't vouch for the accuracy of this info. It may just be a rumor.

7. sunspotbaby

sunspotbaby SoWal Insider

Reading through all this and get to the part about Destin Roofing and it all comes together.
    He almost ran us off 331 back in the Summer...flipped us off as he got by us, tried to pass another car on the bridge, passed a car on the right at the light at 3280 and then disappeared he was going so fast. Crazy dude and driving the Destin Roofing truck. Don't know if the sheriff's office pulled him over or not.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Poppaj

Poppaj Beach Fanatic

Maybe he has one of those "In God We Trust" stickers on his truck.

9. Bob Wells

Bob Wells Beach Fanatic

Think John G made the Walton Sun today..

10. Salt Life Miramar Beach

I didn't see any updates in Walton Sun or NWFL Daily news today? I CANNOT believe this guy hasn't been arrested yet!!!! Father Tom showed up to the Christmas Eve service at his church. Even though his jaw is wired shut, he "spoke" very briefly and said "I am sure most of you have heard about what happened. However it is not what the papers reported. This was not a dog fight, it was a dog ATTACK." He then told everyone they need to work on forgiveness then he broke down into tears and had to leave. This is so unbelievably SAD. This man's dog was viciously attacked, as was Father Tom.

11. Poppaj

Poppaj Beach Fanatic

How sad. It sounds like Father Tom is suffering PTSD because of Torey Geile's savage attack.

12. UofL

UofL Beach Fanatic

Searching this Torey Geile. On his company's facebook page, he was thanked for serving his country. I wonder if he served overseas and is having some PTSD issues? Could be really dangerous. Roofing Contractors | Destin & Fort Walton Beach, FL (His picture)

13. Bob Wells

Bob Wells Beach Fanatic

2 different conversations...sorry

14. Salt Life Miramar Beach

Whether Torey Geile has PTSD or not, his behavior is inexcusable. That picture of him on Destin Roofing's website adequately depicts how he acts. His dogs have attacked several other dogs and Torey himself has attacked several other people in the neighborhood besides Father Tom. Animal control has been called, I wonder if nothing has been done in that department as well? Those dogs are very large and very aggressive. No other animals are safe in their vicinity. Again.. I am baffled that SW Sheriff department has done nothing in regards to Torey or the animals!

15. Salt Life Miramar Beach

16. John G

John G Beach Fanatic

Sheriffs Office and Animal Control are the same office. Adkinson took it over.

Probably why no response from either...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Poppaj

Poppaj Beach Fanatic

Curious if this is the face you will see when you answer the door if you have a complaint about your new roof from Destin Roofing Inc.?

18. Salt Life Miramar Beach

Don't we as tax payers deserve an explanation for this? We pay their salaries and have the right to feel like we are living in a safe community. What other resources can we use to see to it that these two issues are addressed?

19. Poppaj

Poppaj Beach Fanatic

Voting. When his term is up elect someone more interested in the needs of the citizens than the need to slap religious stickers on patrol cars.

20. Salt Life Miramar Beach

One would think the religious stickers would influence taking action against the person who attacked a priest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
    • List