Wanted Recommendation Needed - accommodation $900 or less for a week, 1 bed, 1 bath.

Discussion in 'Rentals - Vacation' started by KristenLeigh, Apr 21, 2019.

1. KristenLeigh

KristenLeigh Beach Crab

Hello! I am looking to make a trip to South Walton in October. I would prefer Rosemary Beach or Seacrest community. I am looking for accommodation that is less than $900 for a week, 1 bed, 1 bath, 2 adults.

So far I’ve found some rentals at The Inn at Seacrest Beach. Does anyone have experience staying at The Inn at Seacrest Beach or have recommendations for another place to stay within the preferred criteria? Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

2. Dennyk

Dennyk Beach Lover

Here is my email, give me a message and I will get back to you with some info. Dknicos@charter.net

3. mollymom

mollymom Beach Lover

Hi we have a home in Seagrove Beach that will be available in October to rent . It’s a beautiful home on a lake and 5 minute walk to the beach. Call 321-432-3514

4. Ali Wheless

Ali Wheless Beach Comber

I have a one bedroom in Seagrove Beach that is perfect for two adults. Recently renovated, ground floor and very short walk to the beach. Great location one mile east of Seaside.