• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

VGoodson

Beach Comber
Apr 16, 2010
Maybe as a mother you just need a day here and there or a set couple days a week. 30-A Little Ones Daycare offers flexibile daily or weekly rates.

As your child's caregiver I have several years experience and references from working with nanny companies and owning my own day care. As a parent myself, I know its hard to leave your child with anyone so please call to set up an appointment to meet me and check out the day care.

30-A Little Ones Daycare has immediate openings for all age groups. Daily/Hourly/Weekly Rates available.

* Open 7:30am-530pm Mon-Fri (additional daily/nightly/weekend hours upon request)
* Enrolled in the Subsidized Government Program
* All Early Childhood Education Courses completed
* Fun, Safe and Professional Environment for your Child
* Current in all Fingerprint and Background Check
* Current in First Aid/CPR Training
* FBI/Child Abuse/Criminal Clearances
* Registered with the Department of Children and Families and Child Services
* Healthy Food and Drinks Provided

Please call:
Vanessa
Owner/Caregiver
(850) 259-9959
R01wa0124

Also if you need stuff I most likely have it from strollers to change table, playpens, books, toys, rocking giraffe horse, tons of clothes from infant to about 3t for boy and girl. toybox etcvanessas phone january 2013 602.jpgvanessas phone january 2013 602.jpgvanessas phone january 2013 603.jpgvanessas phone january 2013 626.jpgvanessas phone january 2013 627.jpgchanger 001.jpgsit and stand.gifvanessas phone january 2013 603.jpgvanessas phone january 2013 626.jpgvanessas phone january 2013 627.jpgchanger 001.jpgsit and stand.gif