• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Riley Cummins

Beach Comber
Nov 25, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Gus and Gatsby are our first borns! They need a new loving home that can provide them the attention they deserve. We are a growing family (and just got approved to foster!) and we've have moved to a smaller home with a smaller backyard that doesn't serve them well. We are looking for someone to bring them in and love them as we have. They are both 5 years old, up to date on shots, around 20 lbs and incredibly sweet. Please contact 850.830.0032.

Attachments

• DSC_6475.jpg
    DSC_6475.jpg
    938.3 KB · Views: 210

Imperialegg

Beach Comber
Aug 9, 2018
Inlet Beach, FL
I am glad you are trying to re-home instead of bringing them to the pound, but even so they are already bonded with you and your family and will go through confusion and grief in not understanding why their human mother doesn't want them with her anymore. If I could have met you before you posted this, I would have urged you to reconsider what you are doing and integrate your new family members into their lives. Since you have already made this decision I urge for you instead to please find a safe, sincere, trustworthy, kind new owner who will be committed to them for the full duration of their lives.