• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Danelle Pampinella

Beach Comber
Jul 26, 2017
Cedar City, Utah
Hello everyone. My family of 4 is moving from Utah to Santa Rosa Beach - we have purchased some land and are going to build. Our house in Utah is currently for sale and I would love to have my children start the school year in Santa Rosa, but unless we get an offer today, I don't see that happening. :sosad: But if we can find some affordable rent, we may be able to move without selling. We keep our home immaculate - and manage to do so with a very friendly chocolate lab. If someone could help us or have a rental they would consider at a reasonable price - please let me know. We would need at least a year long rental since the build will take 10 months, but we need this house to sell before we start! If you know anyone looking to relocate to Southern Utah, I have a beautiful home, close to Zion and Bryce. You can see the listing at www.danellepampinella.com Thank you for reading!

ANNALIZE

Beach Crab
Jul 30, 2017
INLETBEACH
Hello everyone. My family of 4 is moving from Utah to Santa Rosa Beach - we have purchased some land and are going to build. Our house in Utah is currently for sale and I would love to have my children start the school year in Santa Rosa, but unless we get an offer today, I don't see that happening. :sosad: But if we can find some affordable rent, we may be able to move without selling. We keep our home immaculate - and manage to do so with a very friendly chocolate lab. If someone could help us or have a rental they would consider at a reasonable price - please let me know. We would need at least a year long rental since the build will take 10 months, but we need this house to sell before we start! If you know anyone looking to relocate to Southern Utah, I have a beautiful home, close to Zion and Bryce. You can see the listing at www.danellepampinella.com Thank you for reading!

We have a furnished 3 bed 3 bath house in inlet beach. Month to month or week to week will work fine. $500/00 per week

Last edited by a moderator:

ANNALIZE

Beach Crab
Jul 30, 2017
INLETBEACH
Yes if you go to vrbo 1143264

gail ellerbrake

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2013
My name is gail. I may have a 3/2 very nice house one mile north of grayton beach. Has gas fireplace and stove and tankless water heater. Also has nice shed for water sports equipment /bikes. Community pool. Call me at 334-546-8413 for more details.

Sarah paul

Beach Comber
Aug 20, 2017
Santa Rosa beach, FL
We have a 3 bedroom, 3 bath ,with a third story loft that could be a fourth bedroom, two car garage , fenced in yard located in Santa Rosa beach in the point washington area between Grayton and seaside but on the bay side. If you are interested the price is $2800 a month. Thanks
985-789-3877 for more info you can Tex me

gail ellerbrake

Beach Lover
Mar 10, 2013
Hi, This is Gail...Left wrong number: 334-546-8313. We have a great 2/3 home near grayton beach with stone fireplace, gas cooking, hickory hardwood floors, washer/dryer included. Partially furnished but all existing furniture can be removed.