• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

ladyinspector

Beach Comber
Feb 3, 2009
Hi Everyone,

Now that I am not required to spend every waking hour with my beautiful grandbaby Sophia. I would like to clean and/or inspect a couple of homes or condo's this season. I only want to take on a few maybe three or four a week.
I am used to executive type people who want it all and don't want to be bothered with, the type of customer that just expects me to take care it. As a kitchen and bathroom remodeler that?s what I am used to.

So with that said if anyone runs across someone looking for a new cleaning lady or inspector please private email me.

Also, if anyone is interested in a kitchen backsplash let me know. I am the inventor of the pre-cut system. I can install a completely designed kitchen backsplash in about six hours with no mess, no noise and no wet saw in sight.

I can also set it up that a do-it-yourselfer can install a pre-cut kitchen backsplash in about eight hours. It a great process and alot of fun.

Before you ask it is still installed the traditional way piece by piece. It?s just when I walk in to install it, it?s already designed and the hard tiles have already been cut to fit within 1/8 of an inch.