• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lauren Belcher

Beach Comber
May 12, 2020
Santa Rosa Area
I am moving to the Santa Rosa beach area this summer for an internship. I will be leaving at the end of July or August so I am not looking to sign a lease because I will have to break it. I would be open to renting a room or possibly finding somewhere that is attachment to a house such as a basement area/pool house. The sooner I find somewhere to live, the sooner I can move down there. I am not looking for anything expensive since the internship isn't paid and I will need a part time job. Message me with any suggestions! Also looking for female roommates around my college age!

Elle

Beach Comber
Jun 8, 2020
30a
I am moving to the Santa Rosa beach area this summer for an internship. I will be leaving at the end of July or August so I am not looking to sign a lease because I will have to break it. I would be open to renting a room or possibly finding somewhere that is attachment to a house such as a basement area/pool house. The sooner I find somewhere to live, the sooner I can move down there. I am not looking for anything expensive since the internship isn't paid and I will need a part time job. Message me with any suggestions! Also looking for female roommates around my college age!

Hi, I am here for a summer internship as well and need to find a place. Have you found a place? Thanks