1. Trouble logging in? Send a message with your username & email address for help.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted Rental July 1-7 or I will be STUCK in PBB :(

Discussion in 'Rentals - Vacation' started by Ddelk, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Ddelk

Ddelk Beach Crab

Looking for somebody to save me! Flying in in the 1st, leaving on the 7th. Any last minute condo rentals? Please don't make me have to stay in PCB. (Lol) 2 adults and 1 toddler.

2. 30aCondo

30aCondo Beach Comber

2 bedroom condo available

I have a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo that I have just obtained in Blue Mountain Beach area right on 30a. I am still working on fully decorating, if you would like to rent the rate would be $150 per night. The condo has a pool, hot tub and a beach access. You can call or text me at 850-628-3423 if you are interested. Thanks- MJ

3. 30aCondo

30aCondo Beach Comber

I have a 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo that I have just obtained in Blue Mountain Beach area right on 30a. I am still working on fully decorating, if you would like to rent the rate would be $150 per night. The condo has a pool, hot tub and a beach access. You can call or text me at 850-628-3423 if you are interested. Thanks- MJ

4. steel1man

steel1man Beach Fanatic

welcome to BMB, your rental should be very successful. BMB very special place rentals are great and easy on VRBO anyway?