Rentals along 30A

Discussion in 'Rentals - Long Term' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

:D
    Looking for a reasonably priced rental along 30A-up to $800 a month. Need at a minimum a 2BR, for myself and son. If anyone has anything available, please email amylee@flcoastalproperties.com

Thanks in advance!

2. Kim Smith

Kim Smith Beach Lover

Amy,

Are you looking for winter or all year?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rentals..

Looking for the year....long term. Thank you...!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More specifically

Maybe I should be more specific...my sons age is 6, I have no pets, work approx. 50 hours a week, and have impeccable references. Right now I am living in Niceville, with my son attending the school at Eglin AFB, which makes my daily commute a total of 3 hours. Any considerations, referrals, or advice as to finding a reasonable rental in the area would be VERY much appreciated.

5. Waterman

Waterman Beach Lover

Re: More specifically

Good Luck to you! Hope you find something soon to cutback on the commute!

6. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

I realize you are looking for a place to rent along 30-A for under $800. Good Luck, I have heard of nothing. The closest thing I know of is a small house on Bramble, located north side of 30-A off of Acacia, which is across the street from Goatfeathers in Blue Mtn. The price is $950/mo. To find something under $800, you may consider srpeading your search area to include Sandestin. Look in the area to the West of the outlet mall, on the north side of 98. I think the subdivision is called Bayside. Or, I know of a mobile home for rent in the Town of Santa Rosa for $600/mo. There are plenty of mobile homes north of hwy 98 that are rented for $700-$850/mo. Prices are crazy. Maybe you will find a generous person on this Board who will help you out.

7. Smiling JOe

Smiling JOe SoWal Expert

call 622-3791
    from Walton Sun 01/15/05
    2b/1b 850sf
    $800/mo
    This is located just north of Grayton on Grayton Village Dr. I think this is probably the first white Carriage house looking structure on the left. Small and cozy, but in your price range. I think the owner is Tom Long, but the paper did not give a location. I am simply using deductive reasoning. Good Luck

8. Miss Kitty

Miss Kitty Meow

Wow...this is an antique thread!

9. egrp

egrp Beach Lover

look at heron's watch 2/2 condos in seagrove by flordia fish house. can rent for 900 long term