• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
The Walton County Republican Victory Center will open today in south Walton. Grand opening celebration starts at noon. The office is located on US Highway 98 next door to the Good News Methodist Church, the new precinct location for that area, in the Southhaven Center. Same place as Copy Systems, I believe. Come by and enjoy refreshments today at noon and meet the local candidates one on one.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Victory Center? Who is responsible for that name and what does it mean? :dunno: Sounds like horse before the cart or counting eggs before they hatch to me. I'd change the name to something else if I were in charge.

wrobert

Beach Fanatic
Nov 21, 2007
DeFuniak Springs
www.defuniaksprings.com
Victory Center? Who is responsible for that name and what does it mean? :dunno: Sounds like horse before the cart or counting eggs before they hatch to me. I'd change the name to something else if I were in charge.

Getting dinged for a positive attitude. And so my day begins. The name comes out of Tallahassee. They are opening Victory Centers all over the State of Florida.

Good morning to you.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Getting dinged for a positive attitude. And so my day begins. The name comes out of Tallahassee. They are opening Victory Centers all over the State of Florida.

Good morning to you.

:sosad:...I am sorry to be a Debbie Downer. A positive attitude is a great thing! I am not sure why the name hit me like that...please know I am a fan! :wave:

ShallowsNole

Beach Fanatic
Jun 22, 2005
Pt Washington
The Walton County Republican Victory Center will open today in south Walton. Grand opening celebration starts at noon. The office is located on US Highway 98 next door to the Good News Methodist Church, the new precinct location for that area, in the Southhaven Center. Same place as Copy Systems, I believe. Come by and enjoy refreshments today at noon and meet the local candidates one on one.

And I am just finding out about this now?

Probably a good thing...see ya in Red Bay :D