• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005

Like Toots has said...wrobert, you are a keeper.

My last thought on this name...it brings back memories of the "Mission Accomplished" banner for me. I believe I would feel the same way about the name if it were opened by the Democrats, Libertarians or any other poltical party out there.

Glad you had a great evening!

florida girl

Beach Fanatic
Feb 3, 2006
Santa Rosa Beach
Reminds me of "Victory Gardens"! I'm glad there's a Republican representation in South Walton, there was a time that if you were a republican, you couldn't vote in local elections! And as vocal as some of the democrats are, we need a vocal counter.

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
Why does it all boil down to black & white & "Operation unholy terrortyorm" with these people.Theyre way Too close to pre-facism(maybe too late there)....and pnac(project for a New American Century) are the true tin-foil hat club...nuxt stop ....iran,Korea,chile & peru...replete w/ flags made in vietnam.Im gonna puke if I see another Ribbon...its the'least; you can do.Go Bohemian Grove!!!!!!
bohemiangroverecent.jpg

What about this doent violate the Logan act,& about 100 other laws these guys have shredded including the constitution.
War is a Racket.
Bush & cheney are traitors....or very stupid/& I dont think the cowboy whose afraid of animals is stupid just becuse he cant reason or speak his own language....he's got help.
i don't understand any of this :dunno: and not sure if I want to

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
i don't understand any of this :dunno: and not sure if I want to

I don't think you are the only one!

There is a very nice article about Mark in the Sun. Maybe he needs a ghostwriter/translator for SoWalling.

Bdarg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 11, 2005
Point Washington
Wrobert you are a nice guy, well intentioned, and follow the party line well, but give it up, the "Victory Center" does reek of all the things that seem to be turning the old guard republicans off; not to mention Brave New World, Animal Farm, and 1984. Not your fault, it just sounds like national's focus group just missed the mark this round.

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Wrobert you are a nice guy, well intentioned, and follow the party line well, but give it up, the "Victory Center" does reek of all the things that seem to be turning the old guard republicans off; not to mention Brave New World, Animal Farm, and 1984. Not your fault, it just sounds like national's focus group just missed the mark this round.

:eek:...SLOGANS! I remember that in English class like it was yesterday! :wave: