• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
:love:SEASIDE ANIMAL RESCUE INFO:
PHONE/TXT: (850) 797-0526
EMAIL: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com

FREE TO FOREVER HOMES OR FOR A DONATION!

ALL PUPS & DOGS UP FOR ADOPTION ARE Spayed, Neutered, Vaccinated, Rabies Shot, De-wormed, Heart Guard, Flea Preventative, and CRATE TRAINED!!!!

:love:PUP#1 "ZENA"-a spayed female, husky/pit terrier mix, approx 5 months old, tan/fawn coloring, beautiful mask and blue eyes, shy at first, sweet, full of love and energy, Social with people and animals. Just needs your Forever Home.

:love:PUP#2 "Stretch", a neutered male, lab/pit terrier mix, approx 5 months old, neat milk chocolate color with light brindle pattern, very shy at first but super sweet, social, loves to play tug-o-war with ropes, blankets, towels. Just needs your Forever Home.

:love:PUP#3 "Milo", a neutered male, shar pei mix, approx 5 months old, all black with slight wrinkle patterns in face. Shy at first, warms up quickly, laid back, a gentle shy dog.
Just needs your Forever Home!

:love:PUP#4 "Luna", a spayed female, american bulldog mix, approx 5 months old, all black, light brindle spots, white on chest. Very smart, trainable, outgoing, sweet, and totally social. Just needs your Forever Home!

All the information I know about these dogs is listed above. Please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested in any of them. Homes are needed urgently!

:wave:Thanks so much!
Seaside Animal Rescue

Attachments

• WCASJan312011AmerBullMixLuna2.jpg
    WCASJan312011AmerBullMixLuna2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
photo of Milo?

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
I moved the pictures around on my other threads so that I could get the picture of "Stretch" and "Milo" on this one. Still working on getting "Zena" on here.

"Luna" is in the first two pictures
"Stretch"is in the 3rd pic
"Milo" is in the 4th bottom picture

You can view photos of milo, zena and stretch under my other
posting. I need to go move the pictures around. Sowal wouldn't let me have the same pics on two threads.

Sorry!

Last edited:

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
:love: PLEASE HELP THESE PUPS FIND FOREVER HOMES AND/OR FOSTER HOMES. IT is very Urgent!!! They deserve good homes! Please spread the word and help me network these cutie pies.

Any and all effort is sincerely appreciated!!!

Seaside Rescue

realtordanielle

Beach Lover
Dec 19, 2008
Calling on Forever Homes!!!!

:love:Three of the following pups are still available as of Feb 28, 2011. Adoptions have been super slow this year. Please open your heart out to:
"Zena" or "Luna" or "Milo". Stretch got adopted right away. :love:

:love:SEASIDE ANIMAL RESCUE INFO:
PHONE/TXT: (850) 797-0526
EMAIL: seapawsanimalrescue@gmail.com

FREE TO FOREVER HOMES OR FOR A DONATION!

ALL PUPS & DOGS UP FOR ADOPTION ARE Spayed, Neutered, Vaccinated, Rabies Shot, De-wormed, Heart Guard, Flea Preventative, and CRATE TRAINED!!!!

:love:PUP#1 "ZENA"-a spayed female, husky/pit terrier mix, approx 5 months old, tan/fawn coloring, beautiful mask and blue eyes, shy at first, sweet, full of love and energy, Social with people and animals. Just needs your Forever Home.

:love:PUP#2 "Stretch", a neutered male, lab/pit terrier mix, approx 5 months old, neat milk chocolate color with light brindle pattern, very shy at first but super sweet, social, loves to play tug-o-war with ropes, blankets, towels. Just needs your Forever Home.

:love:PUP#3 "Milo", a neutered male, shar pei mix, approx 5 months old, all black with slight wrinkle patterns in face. Shy at first, warms up quickly, laid back, a gentle shy dog.
Just needs your Forever Home!

:love:PUP#4 "Luna", a spayed female, american bulldog mix, approx 5 months old, all black, light brindle spots, white on chest. Very smart, trainable, outgoing, sweet, and totally social. Just needs your Forever Home!

All the information I know about these dogs is listed above. Please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested in any of them. Homes are needed urgently!

:wave:Thanks so much!
Seaside Animal Rescue

[/QUOTE]