• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Abby E

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Mar 1, 2016
South Walton FL
Join Alaqua for Rescue Me: A Unique & Exclusive Virtual Event set to take place May 14 - May 17.

Follow Alaqua Animal Refuge on Facbeook for registration info and additional details.

ONLINE AUCTION
May 14 @ 2 PM through May 17 @ 6 pm (CST)
Participate in an amazing online auction that includes over 70 items to bid on including original artwork, travel / trips, restaurant gift cards, art classes, golf, beauty packages, exquisite jewelry, wine dinners, event tickets, shopping sprees, and special bottles of wine. The auction is packed with goodies for everyone.

EXCLUSIVE LIVE WEBCAST
May 16 @ 5 PM (CST)
To salute our supporters, sponsors, volunteers, and friends, we have created a very different kind of live entertainment show, to be followed by a live “Gift from the Heart” segment.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Alaqua Animal Refuge
RESCUE ME

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN !!

Register today to join us @ Alaqua Animal Refuge's newest virtual event, RESCUE ME, taking place next week May 14-17, including an Online Silent Auction and an Exclusive Live Webcast (with special guest appearances and video surprises)!

Click here to register and sign up: https://RescueMe2020.ggo.bid

NOTE: Once you register, you will automatically be included in the entire Rescue Me event, regardless of whether you are able to bid or donate! Upon registration, you will be sent a text and email link that says "start bidding." Items are preview only until bidding opens on May 14 @ 2pm. You will also be sent a special link to enter the Online Live Webcast closer to its "showtime" on May 16th!

Make sure you have the dates marked on your calendars, and stay tuned for the latest up-to-date information @ www.facebook.com/events/365547051053591/

#AlaquaAnimalRefuge #Alaqua #RescueMe2020 #ShelterSafetySecondChances

FB_IMG_1588720849993.jpg

If you have any questions, please contact Mary Chris at mmurry@Alaqua.org

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
SUPERSTAR LINE UP: A CHEF, A COUNTRY MUSICIAN, A SONOMA VINTNER, A TV VET, AND MORE — Find out who and register today to join us for Alaqua's virtual event, RESCUE ME, on SATURDAY, MAY 16 at 5pm CST (with special celebrity guest appearances and video surprises)!

Our fabulous online auction portion of the event begins early next week on MAY 14 THROUGH MAY 17!

Click here to register for both at: https://RescueMe2020.ggo.bid

Please make sure to LIKE, SHARE, and INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS to our Facebook event page: www.facebook.com/events/365547051053591/

#AlaquaAnimalRefuge #Alaqua #RescueMe2020 #ShelterSafetySecondChances

FB_IMG_1589051136957.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Alaqua Animal Refuge
Rescue Me: A Unique & Exclusive Virtual Event
Update

LOTS of surprise guests for the Rescue Me — A Unique & Exclusive Virtual Event! Just to name a few... a famous chef and winemaker live from their home kitchen, a country music superstar and his fashion designer wife, a Sonoma vintner live from California, and one of the top reality television personalities in the country, join Alaqua for an hour long webcast to celebrate the refuge and it's important work!

The show is this Saturday, May 16 at 5 pm CST and free to the public.

You MUST REGISTER to receive your link to join and registration allows you to also bid on our silent auction, which opens on Thursday. A credit card is required to register, but nothing will be charged unless you are moved to donate. Just click here to get started: https://RescueMe2020.ggo.bid

Please help us make this a success so that we can keep our doors open and continue to help so many deserving animals who need us right now.

See you on Saturday and thank you for your support!

FB_IMG_1589229138860.jpg

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
{Announcing Star Studded Lineup for RESCUE ME — Alaqua Animal Refuge's RESCUE ME ONLINE LIVE WEBCAST is a truly unique, live entertainment show and will premiere on SATURDAY, MAY 16 at 5 pm CST.

REGISTER TODAY AT: https://rescueme2020.ggo.bid/

It is jam-packed full of special guest appearances including:
• Emeril Lagasse and his wife Alden, of AldenAlli wine, cooking live in their home kitchen
• Brian Kelley of Florida Georgia Line and his wife Brittney Kelley a fashion designer for their Tribe Kelley boutiques
• Kenan Thompson, an actor and comedian, and the longest-tenured cast member in @SaturdayNightLive’s history
• Eric Lindell, an American singer songwriter described by USA Today as “pumping soul into funk, blues an roots-rock”
• Dr. Will & Dr. Fran, featured on Love and Vets, a Nat Geo Wild series on his vet practice in Atlanta
• Wayne Pacelle, president of Animal Wellness Action and former CEO of The Humane Society of the United States
• John O'Hurley, an actor, author, game show host, and TV personality known for his role as J. Peterman on the NBC sitcom Seinfeldand host of NBC’s National Dog Show (presented by Purina)
• Billy Dawson, Nashville Industry Awards “Artist of the Year”
• Cathy Bissell, founder of the Bissell Pet Foundation
• Kate McFall, the Florida Director for The Humane Society of the United States
• Jon Nite, a CMA and ACM award winning singer/songwriter who has written top ten hits for Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Kenny Chesney, Dierks Bentley
• Carole Baskin, CEO of Big Cat Rescue and the most talked about reality TV personality today
• And many more surprises

The Online Live Webcast is free; however, guests must register to receive your link to join. Registration allows you to also bid on our silent auction – opening Thursday, May 14 at 2 pm and ending on Sunday, May 16 at 6 pm.

*NOTE: Registration is required with a credit card. However, no charges will be made unless a purchase or donation is made. The Greater Giving software we are using is safe and a secure site supporting national non-profit fundraisers. Credit card information is automatically deleted following the event.

Stay tuned for more info on this Facebook event page!

Please help us make this a success so that we can keep our doors open and continue to help so many deserving animals who need us right now. Thank you!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
THE RESCUE ME *ONLINE AUCTION* BEGINS TODAY!

Bid on over 70 fabulous auction items including original artwork, travel/trips, restaurant gift cards, art classes, beauty packages, jewelry, wine dinners, shopping sprees, and special bottles of wine!

REGISTER NOW AT: https://RescueMe2020.ggo.bid

BIDDING OPENS AT 2 PM (CST)!! AND, when you register, you will automatically be included to participate in the main Rescue Me Online Live Webcast on Saturday, May 16 @ 5 pm.

Please join us and help make this event a success so that we can keep our doors open, and continue to help so many deserving animals that need us right now!
#Alaqua #AlaquaAnimalRefuge #ShelterSafetySecondChances #RescueMe2020

FB_IMG_1589483207585.jpg